Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Fast and Easy: A comprehensive tutorial: A part of the “Get it Done – FAST!” series of computer books (Get It Done FAST Book 13) (English Edition)
Price: 3,64 €
(as of Oct 17,2023 09:14:20 UTC – Details)
You have better things to do with your precious time than to waste it, struggling to learn to use software! Learn everything that you need to know, and get the job done with the help of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Fast and Easy!
If you’ve looked at the presentations shown by your competition (or even your co-workers), you already know that slide after slide of bullet points and a few charts just does not cut it anymore. And because it’s YOUR reputation on the line… you’ve got to deliver a first-class presentation to that critical group of decision-makers, and you don’t have time to waste struggling with obscure user manuals… this is the book that you need to get the job done right, and to get it done… FAST!
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Fast and Easy is THE book of “What you need to know” about the world’s most popular presentation graphics software. Quickly learn what you need to know with this comprehensive guide to this popular and powerful program. You will learn-
• How to use the new cloud-based collaboration features of this version of PoiwerPoint to edit presentations simultaneously with others
• How to share presentations as e-mail links, as remote presentations “broadcast” over the web, and as posts on Facebook pages
• How to effectively navigate your way throughout the user interface, and understand the major changes with the new Ribbon, tabs, and Backstage view
• How to create presentations that go beyond “slides, bullet points, and charts”
• How to add transitions, audio, and video so the appearance of your presentation is a hit in the boardroom
• How you can quickly create slide shows that “pop” by taking advantage of templates and themes
• How you can include needed content from other software in your PowerPoint presentations
With PowerPoint 2013: Fast and Easy, you will learn 100% of all that you need to know to get the most out of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013!
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Fast and Easy comes from the pen of Edward Jones, the principal technology writer behind the “Get-it-Done- FAST” series of computer books. Jones is an experienced computer and technology writer, database applications development analyst, consultant, and trainer who understands the issues faced by people dealing with technology, day in and day out. His career spans years of technology training, database development, and consulting services for major law firms and government agencies in the Washington, DC area, and he currently resides in Charlotte, NC where he is concentrating on providing publications to the rapidly growing digital marketplace. Jones is also a best-selling author whose printed titles have sold over one million copies, and he has served as a technical editor on numerous computer books.
ASIN : B00MO2S6N0
Editore : Amazon Digital Services (12 agosto 2014)
Lingua : Inglese
Dimensioni file : 4791 KB
Da testo a voce : Abilitato
Screen Reader : Supportato
Miglioramenti tipografici : Abilitato
X-Ray : Non abilitato
Word Wise : Non abilitato
Memo : Su Kindle Scribe
Lunghezza stampa : 118 pagine